Women Progress Center
The RJVS Women Progress Centre is an ideal place to host a meaningful, enriching and development centred interaction. It is suited to conduct conferences and training programmes at very nominal charges. Located in the heart of the Kankroli, the Centre is near to the National Highway 8, it is easily approachable from the Domestic and International Airport, Udaipur (70 km), Railway Station and State Transport Bus stand. It is well connected by public transport, Auto Rickshaw and local buses.
Conference and meeting facilities
- One large Conference Hall with a seating capacity of 80-100 persons
- One Training hall with a seating capacity of 30-40
- One small Hall with a seating capacity of 20-30 persons
- An open courtyard and a spacious lawn
- Limited parking with security gates
- Separate facilities for men and women to suit the number of people
Other Services can be organized and will attract 20% handling charges include –
- Tenting if required
- Sound system
- Chairs and tables
- Projector with laptop
- White board for writing
- Extension Board
- Food, lodging facilities, mineral water
- Catering facility as per request
- Housekeeping charges
The facility is well maintained and easily approachable. If possible same facility can be used for lodging at night.
Small get together of participants can be arranged in the lawns.
For charges please contact at following numbers –
Administration – 02952 – 221909 between 10 .00 am – 5.00 pm