Every year our executive committee meets to review our thrust areas for the next year and next five years. The annual budget is accordingly made.
Our key thrust areas are:
- Women empowerment
- Adolescent empowerment
- Mitigation of Child marriages
- Assertion of Rights for women
- Education especially for girls
- Gender Sensitization
- Mitigation in violence against women including Dayan pratha
- Food Security for community
- Livelihood and economic empowerment
- Community participation especially women in local development works
- Helping community to get benefit from different government welfare schemes.
- Sanitation, Cleanliness
- Mid day meals at schools / Aanganwadies
- Disaster Management
- Advocacy, Public hearings , campaign on women centric issues
- Counseling and delivery of justice to victims of violence through internal “Naari Adaalat”
- Operate “Mahila Salah and Suraksha Kendra “or Women counseling and advise centre supported by state government.
- Forum of women and girls – RMM and Kishori Manch